Remember sassing at the mouth or coming in after curfew and getting ya
ass TORE DA FUNK UP?!?! Well, this is the grown and sexy
version of punishment! Spanking is a common activity in many scenes because
it is easy to do and can be modified to fit any situation. The range of
items used for spanking includes belts, riding crops, paddles, and the
good old palm of your hand. There are also a variety of whips and floggers
available, but let’s start with the basics.
- Familiarize yourself with the type of sound, force, weight, feel and
level of pain a given implement can inflict before you begin a scene.
- Dry skin may break more easily. Bare skin should be is oiled before
beginning spanking, whipping, or flogging, and should be keep moist
during the scene. Moisturizing the skin afterwards is equally important.
- If skin breaks during the scene, stop and take proper steps to clean
and dress the wound.
- The areas of the body best suited for hitting are the buttocks, calves,
thighs, backs of the arm, and upper back; the head, face, neck and throat,
heart area, kidneys, lymph nodes, and non-fleshy parts of joints should
not be spanked or hit. A fleshy gut is okay, although heavy beating
may bruise internal organs.
- If you are interested in flogging become familiar with the basic
construction of the instrument, and learn the difference in pleasure
and pain based on the materials used for specific floggers.
- Apply oil to the skin only if both sides of your flogger is tanned,
if not, apply lotion.
- Beginners should start the flogging scene with slow and soft motions
and slowly build on the intensity. This is also true if you are working
on someone with little experience being flogged.
- If skin is broken to the point of bleeding and blood has made contact
with the flogger, do not use the flogger on another person until it
has been properly cleaned and disinfected.
- Learn the best methods for cleaning and disinfecting your instruments.
Just like you must take care of your gear, you must
take care of your partner(s), and aftercare is the key. Nothing beats
a good rubdown after a SERIOUS FUNKIN’ BEATDOWN!!!!!
For more about DISIPLINE: SM
101, Jay Wiseman
| Discipline | Enemas | Fisting
NDBP | Toys
| Watersports | Wax
Back to "Safer" Main Page